The subscription field service has exploded lately. It’s now attainable to order all the pieces from gourmand meals to luxurious attire to post-apocalypse survival gear.
To be trustworthy, I tsktsk‘d the whole factor to start with. That was till I obtained a subscription to Cairn’s month-to-month bins. Now, I can’t get sufficient of them. It’s turn out to be one thing of an odd dependancy.
So, when Trailfoody reached out with a three-month trial of their Pathfinder subscription — month-to-month snacks to gasoline my out of doors adventures — I jumped throughout it.
Trailfoody Subscription Overview
Trailfoody is precisely what it seems like: a subscription field service that delivers quite a lot of wholesome, hiker-friendly, nutrient-dense snacks to your door in reusable stuff sacks every month.
Of their phrases, the corporate notes:
Trailfood has to get you to these particular locations, positive. However, we additionally consider that style is a part of the journey. Every month, we choose premium meals which are wholesome, have the best nutrient combine for out of doors actions, and now have nice style.
The Traveler’s Take
Up to now, I’m solely a month into my Trailfoody subscription. The field contents change each month, though all the pieces has been very high-quality. Assume premium dried fruit, jerky, artisanal path mixes, vitality bars, or small meals which are prepared on your subsequent journey — a picnic, roadtrip, and even the airport — no napkins, utensils, or coolers required.
The most recent instance is October’s Trailfoody Wanderer field which included:
- Nuun Electrolyte Lemon + Lime drink combine 10-tablet tube
- Taos Mountain Bars’ Caramel Pecan vitality bar
- Vermont Smoke & Remedy Chipotle meat stick
- Bearded Brothers Mega Maca Chocolate vitality bar
- Gorilly Items Jungle path combine
- Tram Bites by Kate’s Actual Meals
- Naked Cinnamon Apple Chips
- Blue Diamond Sea Salt Nut Thins crackers
- Nut Butter Nation Brown Sugar Cinnamon peanut butter
For hardcore path lovers, the whole equipment above tops out at practically 2,000 energy! Greater than sufficient to gasoline a few strong hikes.
It’s so easy that there isn’t a lot to evaluate past what’s within the field. So long as they hold delivering the identical high quality snacks — and I’ve little doubt they’ll — I’m loving it!
Even Lizzie the Vagabond Cat loves Trailfoody (and he or she doesn’t like something!) …
Pricing + Availability
Trailfoody is out there in 4 package deal ranges (all costs in USD):
- The Wanderer: Finest for 1 one that takes 1-2 month-to-month outings — $19.95/month
- The Pathfinder: Finest for 1 one that takes three month-to-month outings — $42.95/month
- The Deuce: Finest for two individuals who take 1-2 month-to-month outings — $35.95/month
- Household Pack: Good for a complete household who like 1 month-to-month outing — $36.95/month
The corporate guarantees a financial savings of 10-30% off retail every month. You may skip a month, change plans, or cancel anytime with no dedication.
The publish Trailfoody Is the Subscription Snack Field You By no means Knew You Wanted appeared first on Vagabondish.